Emerald Dream-Better Version Emerald Dream-Better Version

nice

Nice chord progression, very hard trance-ish. Noticed a few mastering problems like you mentioned, which took away from this song I find. I actually prefurred the old version over this one. The vocals are definately better, but this ones just lost most of its flare.

I'd suggest go back to the previous project, change the clap with a more fitting snare, fix the vocals... and that's it. Not sure what you took out / added, but your mix has become muddy. Bass, snare that sounds like a rim shot, crash, and the "impact FX" you used, were fighting for space. Alot of the higher end of this mix is piercing to the ears near the end, as well.

Very good song though, criticism aside. It sounds very familiar, I stopped listening to hard trance tho, so what do I know. Fived both versions, hope I helped in some way... peace

ElectroLord99 responds:

i cant go back to the last project, i work on the Demo. haha
the fix of the song took only 15 mins on the same day. over all, it took me 3 hours to come up with this whole song.
i need to get the full version of FL Studio soon XD

Joelph2-Rose-Remixed Joelph2-Rose-Remixed

nice name

STEALER!!!! YOUSA STEALSA MA NAMESA ME NO LIKEY

joelph2 responds:

nope mines origanal lol someone stole mine ;)

Suppression [Loop] Suppression [Loop]

sucked

the original sucked, and this is definately worse

Mid-Night responds:

Alright man, Whatever you say! You're the audio portal Grand Master!

It's a Dream It's a Dream

nice man

Never heard the original... but this sounds pretty cool. Not a big fan of the gated synth... but i liked that lead. Maybe needed like a breakdown with some strings... but w/e its good lol.
fived

SRT-M1tch responds:

Thanks a lot man for the awesome review! I will take into account your ideas for if I ever make this one again.

[TMM43]Love the DJ (Club Mix) [TMM43]Love the DJ (Club Mix)

nice

u blended the beat quite well to make it sound clubby... or u used a loop. Either way its pretty nice. Maybe work on some variation, its getting a bit repetitive. Nice lead... im assuming the melody isnt yours. Nice break with nice strings. I dont think that vox fit very well. Maybe put some hi hats in there? The climax needs a bit more oomphf. The ending of a club mix shud be similar to ur intro, pure drums. Overall nice song, I fived it =)

_=(Wolf)=_ Jungle Rave _=(Wolf)=_ Jungle Rave

hey

nice man =p i liked the bongos. Your bassline was in sync with the beat, creating a new drive to keep the symbiosis alive... FADE OUT?> AARRRGGHH

Geigamg responds:

I thought I messed up the bass line, but apparently i didn't :D Thanks a lot dude. Now i dont have to conflict with myself :P

Crayz boy's "G5-Swag" Crayz boy's "G5-Swag"

lol

theres alot of bass in this lol. You might wanna compress it a bit, its distorting, but pretty cool overall

msg2007 responds:

yeah its kinda loud thanks for the review,

ps i didnt make this one, was i friend

Memories 2 [prev] - F-777 Memories 2 [prev] - F-777

pretty

idk if thats ur own original melody, or if its a remix, but its damn pretty. Now that ive helped u get ur drums back, I expect a full song =p

F-777 responds:

Yep my melody =). One of my only melodies iv thought weeks to make =).

Russia Privjet - F-777 mix Russia Privjet - F-777 mix

lawl

Well I can tell u put a fair amount of effort into this, but I gotta say that sound effect u used got really annoying. This song is mixed alot better then ur other more recent songs. The climax at 2:10 is pretty nice... nice nrg. I liked it overall... just maybe do something about that overused sound effect... and props on all the hard work u obviously put into this =p.

F-777 responds:

Thanks so much man!!!!!

Farther Farther

This is like hard electro lol. A NEW GENRE!! :P

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

lol thank you >_< hard electro was always around!