The Ultimate Conclusion The Ultimate Conclusion

rofl

haha. nice man. XD

Pachira responds:

Thanks mate! Your music was a great choice for me! But one question...

Want some lemonade?

Christmas with Winchester Christmas with Winchester

i likey

I liked it... liek when he siad LOL then came teh beats

LCameron responds:

Reason being was bad sync during the upload to newgrounds. I dont know what went wrong ... pluss the audio was supposed to stop when it had finnished and go back to the ng preloader. For some reason it dodged the actionscript I put in. I'm sorry about that - that was an awsom beat mate. Thank you for watching and I'll try and fix the bugs when I have time.

Once again - thanks.

Happy Madness Day 2007!!! Happy Madness Day 2007!!!

O_O

holy crap this is awesome!

Emerald Dream-Better Version Emerald Dream-Better Version

nice

Nice chord progression, very hard trance-ish. Noticed a few mastering problems like you mentioned, which took away from this song I find. I actually prefurred the old version over this one. The vocals are definately better, but this ones just lost most of its flare.

I'd suggest go back to the previous project, change the clap with a more fitting snare, fix the vocals... and that's it. Not sure what you took out / added, but your mix has become muddy. Bass, snare that sounds like a rim shot, crash, and the "impact FX" you used, were fighting for space. Alot of the higher end of this mix is piercing to the ears near the end, as well.

Very good song though, criticism aside. It sounds very familiar, I stopped listening to hard trance tho, so what do I know. Fived both versions, hope I helped in some way... peace

ElectroLord99 responds:

i cant go back to the last project, i work on the Demo. haha
the fix of the song took only 15 mins on the same day. over all, it took me 3 hours to come up with this whole song.
i need to get the full version of FL Studio soon XD

Joelph2-Rose-Remixed Joelph2-Rose-Remixed

nice name

STEALER!!!! YOUSA STEALSA MA NAMESA ME NO LIKEY

joelph2 responds:

nope mines origanal lol someone stole mine ;)

Suppression [Loop] Suppression [Loop]

sucked

the original sucked, and this is definately worse

Mid-Night responds:

Alright man, Whatever you say! You're the audio portal Grand Master!